Summary – An annual publication that captures and inventories large-scale, outdoor, public art available in Texas. The publication is designed to serve as a resource for public rotating art programs and a free promotion for local artists, as well as a showroom for art buyers. All free! OAi publishing covers costs with subscriptions and advertising.
Purpose – Provide platform to promote individual artists, public art programs and showcase available art in Texas.
Mission – Create a comprehensive list of art, artists and art opportunities.
Target Audience – City art programs, developers, art buyers and the practicing art community.
Benefits to cities –
- Sell art – Commissions to city/program organizer
- No costs to city
- Provide inventory of available art in Texas
Network of artist’s contact
- Promote city art program
- OAi available, if requested, to broker art sales (10% commission)
- Publication – public art resource
- OAi available to inventory and document art in program
- Service to artists - provide program details, program contacts and artist’s application
Benefits to artists –
- Promote artist & art
- Sell art at no cost to artists – no commission/fees to OAi
- Brokerage service available (5% commission)
- Commissions for cities/program organizers
- List of rotating art programs in Texas